Virtual Master Training
Responding to our partner organizations’ needs for trained Master Trainers to train workshop Leaders during the pandemic, SMRC now offers virtual master training. Organizations may sponsor trainees to attend SMRC virtual master training.
The 3-week trainings are for new Master Trainers to facilitate Leader training, cross-training, and update training for any SMRC program. The training is given by Zoom video meetings by SMRC staff. The limit is 12 trainees per training.
How does the training work?
- Trainees meets 3-hours once a week for 3 weeks.
- Meetings are Zoom video meetings using webcam and computer speakers.
- There are homework assignments required before and during the training.
Requirements to Attend
- Sponsored by a licensed SMRC organization (licensing information)
- Is a Certified Leader in at least one SMRC program
- Has facilitated at least 2 SMRC workshops as a Leader, at least one of which was a virtual workshop, within the last year
- Has own stable, fast, internet connection
- Has own computer and webcam (no mobile devices or telephone participation)
- Has good sound quality
- Proficient in how to use your equipment