Training is required before any organization offers SMRC programs. Our programs are heavily process-based and cannot be delivered effectively without training. SMRC offers web-based trainings via Zoom.
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Tomando Control de su Salud
- Master trainings are generic, which means that they are skills-based and applicable to any SMRC program. Anyone wishing to take master training must be a certified Leader before attending.
Training for our flagship program, the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP), or its Spanish counterpart, Tomando Control de su Salud, is required before any training for additional programs. This gives the trainees the foundation for effective process.
- Tomando Control de su Salud (Spanish CDSMP)
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes (Spanish DSMP)
- Chronic Pain Self-Management
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Positive Self-Management (HIV)
- Building Better Caregivers
- Workplace Chronic Disease Self-Management
SMRC offers update training when a program is revised. There are no update trainings at this time.