Training is required before any organization offers SMRC programs. Our programs are heavily process-based and cannot be delivered effectively without training.
Virtual Leader Trainings and Master Trainings
With the pandemic organizations found a need to train new Leaders and Master Trainers in order to continue to offer programs virtually. SMRC developed virtual Leader and Master Trainings in response to that need.
Virtual Leader Trainings (for new Leaders)
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- Tomando control de su salud
Virtual Master Trainings (for new Master Trainers)
- Master trainings are generic, which means that they are skills-based and applicable to any SMRC program. Anyone wishing to take master training must be a certified Leader before attending.
Training for our flagship program, the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSMP), or its Spanish counterpart, Tomando control de su salud, is required before any training for additional programs. This gives the trainees the foundation for effective process.
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Chronic Pain Self-Management
- Cancer: Thriving and Surviving
- Positive Self-Management (HIV)
- Tomando control de su salud (Spanish CDSMP)
- Programa de manejo personal de la diabetes
- Building Better Caregivers
- Workplace Chronic Disease Self-Management
Leader Refresher Training
- For Leaders
- For Master Trainers wishing to facilitate Leader Refresher trainings
Free Informational Webinars
- See our Calendar for any scheduled Informational Webinars