Licenses are Available and Required

To host any SMRC program or participate in master training, your organization must purchase a license. Organizations in the U.S. can buy or renew online by credit card, electronic funds transfer, or check. Organizations outside of the U.S. are required to pay by EFT/wire transfer or credit card.

older man and woman walking with umbrella

We offer two types of basic licenses: One for nonprofits and public agencies, and the other for private and public companies. Our licenses allow you to offer any of our licensed programs for a fee based on the number of workshops and Leader trainings you plan to offer.

Learn more about licensing SMRC programs

Questions? Contact us at

Do you represent a licensed organization?  Log in to the member portal to see your organization’s records.


New organization proposal

Organization Name (required)
Organization Address Line 1 (required)
Organization Address Line 2
Organization City (required)
Organization Country (required)
Organization State, Province or Region
Organization Postal Code
Organization Website (including https://)
Organization phone (required)
Organization email address (required)
Organization main contact first name (required)
Organization main contact last name (required)
Organization main contact email (required)
Loading from SMRC...

Organizations search tips

Click on the "Sponsoring LICENSED organizations legal name" field and find your organization in the dropdown loaded.

When the dropdown is opened you can type some letters in your keyboard to filter the list by organization name.

If you cannot find your organization legal name keep the field empty and follow the instructions or send a message to the admininstrators staff.