SMRC will offer virtual Leader Training when there is a demand. We accept up to 12 people in a training.
- $800 per person or $10,000 for 12 people from the same licensed organization. Trainings beginning on or after October 1 2022 will be $1000 person.
SMRC will offer virtual Master Training only to Leaders who have given two workshops, one of which is a virtual workshop. We accept up to 12 people in a training. Virtual Master training will be offered only by SMRC.
- $800.00 per person. Trainings beginning on or after October 1 2022 will be $1200 person.
Master Trainer Certification for Virtual Leader Training
All Master Trainers who were trained in the 4.5 day in-person mode must take this training to obtain certification to facilitate virtual Leader trainings, cross-training and update trainings for any of the SMRC self-management programs. Master Trainers trained virtually do not need to take this training.
- $400.00 per person
- $450.00 for Chronic Pain Self-Management Program (CPSMP)
- $450.00 for Diabetes Self-Management Program (DSMP)
- $350.00 for Tomando control de su salud
- $350.00 for Programa de manejo personal de la diabetes
- $350.00 for Positive Self-Management Program (HIV)
- $350.00 for Cancer Thriving & Surviving (CTS)
- $450.00 for Building Better Caregivers (BBC)
* Unless Master Trainers are cross-trained in conjunction with a CDSMP or Tomando in-person Master Training, they must be cross-trained via SMRC webinar.
(NOTE: A 50% reduced fee will be applied for cross-training of Peer Leaders.)
Workplace CDSMP Master Trainer Orientation
Master Trainers must take update orientation training via SMRC webinar. Peer Leaders must be trained in person by a Master Trainer (they are not eligible for webinar training).
- $50.00 (NOTE: Reduced fees apply to recently trained MTs)
- $100 fee per Peer Leader for a Leader Refresher training.
- $50 fee per Master Trainer for Refresher Orientation webinar. Master Trainers must take refresher orientation via SMRC webinar.
We update our existing programs every few years. When we update an existing program, we offer web-based update training for those who are already trained in that program. Master Trainers must take an update training via SMRC webinar. Current update trainings are:
- $100 for Tomando control de su salud
- $200 for Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
In-Person Training near Palo Alto, California
- In-person SMRC training is suspending through 2021
Training at Your Location
- Away training is suspended for the time being.
A license must be purchased before training takes place. If your organization does not already hold one, go to our licensing page to learn more.