Program Update Training
SMRC offers Update Training when a workshop has undergone a major revision. Active Master Trainers and T-Trainers must take the update training before offering the revised program to the public or conducting update training for their Leaders. Only SMRC can conduct update training for Master Trainers and T-trainers.
There are no current update trainings.
Who can attend the SMRC web-based update trainings?
At least one of the following conditions must be met:
- Be an active certified Leader, Master Trainer or T-Trainer in the program to be updated.
- An active Leader is one that has conducted at least one workshop in that program within the months prior to update enrollment date.
- An active Master-Trainer is one that has conducted at least one Leader Training within the 24 months prior to update enrollment date.
- An active certified T-Trainer is one that has conducted at least one Master Training or Leader Training within the 24 months prior to update enrollment date.
- Someone trained in the old program within 12 months prior to update enrollment date whose certification is in progress.
What is the format for a web-based training?
You will be asked to complete and turn in pre-webinar assignments, and then attend a real time webinar facilitated by a Trainer. Participants will meet through the webinar for up to 3 hours at a pre-set date and time.
Do I need to have previous experience with web-based trainings?
No previous experience is required. However, please make sure to allow enough time to complete all your pre-webinar homework and familiarize yourself with Zoom.